Policies & Returns
- All products must be returned in original packaging, and returned no later then 14 days after purchase or one-week prior to Sukkahs (which ever is greater).
- Credit will be issued to the same form of payment used for original purchase.
- Store Credit only, will be issued on all orders that are not picked up, unless order was canceled in writing, no later then one week prior to Sukkahs.
- Credit will not be issued for shipping charges on orders that were shipped as promised, however arrived late due to freight carrier.
- We are not responsible for shipments that are delayed by freight carrier, even when additional express freight service is purchased (i.e. next day air).
- Customer is responsible for all freight charges on returns (outbound & inbound).
- A restocking fee will be charged on all returns.
- We are not responsible for fax or Internet orders that are not received due to technical error.
- We are not responsible for damages, defects, or missing parts on orders that are not reported to us within 14 days of receipts of merchandise.
- We are not responsible for damages to merchandise, when bill of lading is signed without noting damages.
- Only written quotes will be honored. And not quotes received over the phone, Adjustments on overcharges for quotes will only be given based on that criteria.
- The Sukkah Center is not responsible for any extra charges that might be incurred; due to missing parts and/or receipt of wrong merchandise (all errors will be rectified).
- Returns on merchandise, due to missing parts and/or receipt of wrong merchandise, will not be accepted (all errors will be rectified).
- Returns on merchandise, due to receiving wrong accessories for that item will not accept (all errors will be rectified).
- I agree to pay any additional charges that are incurred due to my address being in a beyond point, or for address corrections.